Friday, January 20, 2012

What makes me HAPPY!

So really what does make me happy when I really sit down and rack my little brain?  Well yes a fur coat is cool and a fancy car would be awesome...but really does that make anyone REALLY happy.  NO way it is family.  I love my family so much.  I love my husband to pieces even when he drives me crazy and my little daughter well she is the light of my life.  How blessed am I to have these two helping me daily with fighting a mental illness.  It has been a rough week for all of us.  Matt is holding down the fort the best he knows how.  Allie is joking with me like crazy to get a laugh from her mom.  She knows I don't feel good.  Children are smart.  Way smarter then we give them credit.


I thought I would share a few pictures of my happiness today because that is what came to mind.
If you are looking for structure and a routine in my blog ~ I promise you will not find it here!  Yes I will post but what ever comes to mind for the day or the moment.  I hope your day out there in the world has some happy moments ~ look for them will you.  They are there just open HAPPY pics!








No comments:

Post a Comment