Thursday, February 23, 2012

YES BABY! I got Andy Behrman Author of Electroboy to be on my show March 10!! Sweetness

Andy Behrman ~ Author of Electroboy



I must say that I am very excited about what is happening in my life right now!  Starting a radio show last month was just wild, scary, and fun all at the same time.  I know I have a lot to learn to be a pro~ But I love the new challenge.  It is doing something that I have never done before and never dreamed of doing.  For my second guest I wanted to go big.  My switch board operator and also a radio host, Cliff Zier from New York was like, "Maggie you have to get Andy Behrman!"  So okay I thought to myself I will look him up.  Well man who knew he was like crazy famous. Like I could get him to come on my new show right!  But then I thought well why the heck not!  So I fired off a short e-mail the best I could AND you know what he liked my honesty and called me back in like a minute!  Andy is a brilliant man with so much talent it could make your head spin like a million times until you pass out!  I could understand every chapter why he choose the things he did.  I cried throughout the book because I get his pain in so many ways.  Sure his book is a wild entertaining ride but so much more....it shows the depths of his despair and how hard he worked to get back to being well.  I am in awe of his willing to never give up on trying to seek treatment.  So now the challenge to HAVE fun interviewing him and get him to laugh!  I think I could do that.  Please tune in people it is going to be off the charts AWESOME. Oh, one more thing go buy his book...you will love it!  Wait more thing to the negative people out there on his book~obviously you didn't get it.  He is incredible, he wants to help people, and is a WINNER in my book! Below is the info:  Remember it is at 6pm not (5pm) PST

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ndbmedia/2012/03/10/runaway-mind--electroboy ~ The Show is at 6pm (Not 5pm like site says!) PST. It is going to be an AWESOME SHOW....call in!

www.blogtalkradio.com
Andy Behrman is the author of ldquoElectroboy A Memoir of Maniardquo published by Random House. His book has been translated into seven languages. He is a mental health advocate and speaker who promotes mental health awareness and suicide prevention speaking to college audiences mental health care p...


1 comment: