Monday, February 6, 2012

My First Radio Show as a HOST! AHHHHH

 Guest ~ The Third Sunrise - Natalie Jeanne Champagne

Blog Talk Radio With Maggie Reese ~ The Runaway Mind Show!





So today I wanted to talk about my new radio show ~ Runaway Mind!  Yes ~  you like how I stay with my book title for everything....my brand baby.  It was so crazy different for me to be a host.  All my life from athletic interviews to now being interviewed for mental health magazines, newspaper articles, and radio shows I have always been the person that is a pro on answering peoples questions.  It is comes easy to me.  I have found an entire new challenge.  Being a host of a radio program.  Wow ~  I can't tell you how difficult it is.  I know I have so much to learn but if I am being honest I like to have a kind of scary challenge to keep me on my toes and learning.  It keeps my brain alive and happy.  When ever I have been scared of something I know that I need to jump in with both feet and run with it.  Natalie was my first guest for my Runaway Mind Show.  She did great talking about her story and made me feel more at ease as we went along.  I did say UMMMM way to many times but hey I can't be perfect right off the bad.  I will now be listening to talk show radio hosts daily to see how the pros do it and get tips.  There are so many things I need to work on and learn but can't wait to figure it all out and have a polished show!  If you would like to listen to Natalie and I check us out below.  She is like my BP sister.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ndbmedia/2012/02/05/runaway-mind-with-maggie-reese

Check out my show Runaway Mind with Maggie Reese tomorrow! Feb 4.
My guest Natalie Jean Champagne author of The Third Sunrise ~ has an incredible story to share~ Listen in at 6pm PST 9pm EST.

www.blogtalkradio.com
Natalie Jeanne Champagne is the author of The Third Sunrise . At the age of twenty-six after many years struggling with a diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder at the Feb 04






No comments:

Post a Comment